Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dubai

Plans are in progress for a Mini-vacation to Dubai. Gustavo, DJ, Mimi, Kiki and I are leaving on the 1st of May. I am super excited. Everytime we go to Dubai there is something new and exciting. We are going to be staying at the Atlantis the Palm Resort. www.atlantisthepalm.com/
I have had some troubles booking but I think that we are past that and I am ready for a great vacation! Everyone who knows me... Knows that I am a GREAT Planner. Our Sri Lankan vacation didn't go as planned but I am hoping that this one will! Gustavo and I have made Bucket Lists. Little by little we will knock destinations off. One great thing about the kids being on a visitor visa is that we are required to leave the country every 90 days. Pictures will be posted! Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment