Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Breakfast Club

I couldn't sleep last night. So I woke up the kids SUPER early and we went to eat with ______ (She is mysterious and shy) She took us to this place in Fintas. It is located behind the Tala Towers.
There is a cute little place to eat outside.
This is Mimi looking so pretty:)                                            Here is Dj talking to "_____" about WWE!

Salt and Pepper shakers! I like them because they are different.
The menu. Everything was simple ans clean
 This is a cool deco idea~And the glasses curve into eachother

Dj's waffles... With Ice Cream 
Mims had Eggs Benedict
I am simple... Scambled Eggs w/turkey and Mushrooms

These are "______" crepes. She TORE them up!

This is how you get the bill... In a lil cast iron pan:)
I liked the backsplash!!!
We liked this place... We will be going again!

1 comment:

  1. I had to make a profile so I could comment on your stuff! This place looks super cute! I love their decor! And of course the kids look adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete