Monday, June 25, 2012

Depression becomes Me!

So- My heart is in my stomach… A piece of my heart has left. Mi Suave departed tonight. I had one of those "Lifetime Battered Women Moments" in the airport parking lot and then decided it was safe to drive home. (A success obviously) To try to ease my pain… I ate a whole box of Velveeta Shells and Cheese… (Ahhh Comfort Food)
















My Fave! But Gustavo's makes it better:(
It is hard to imagine how I am going to be able to function and juggle everything. He really took care of everything and spoiled us TOO much!

Then tried to watch a Jennifer Anniston movie, "The Switch" But never started it…
I got a message on Skype from My Moni Moni so I called her. She made me feel a bit better. Isn't it funny how your real friends just KNOW they are needed:)
I feel like going and dragging the kids from their beds to mine. Yeap- I am going to get them! 90 lbs each!!! I need them… Do not judge me! I am usually not an advocate of kids sleeping in bed with their parents… BUT… Once in a while is okay. Good Night from Kuwait

No comments:

Post a Comment