Saturday, June 23, 2012

June 22: Movie Night

So Friday I was COMPLETELY lazy... I did not feel like getting out of the bed and since Mimsi was sick, I had all the more reason to stay in my PJs all day!

I let the Nanny relax a bit on my off days. The kids are usally sleeping in. I take out the dog, make breakfast, clean up a bit and turn on the cartoons for the kiddies! Then I am completely tired because I worked the WHOLE night before. Shout Out to my famous Breakfast Burritos!!! Back on track... So Gustavo and DJ went to Fahaheel to finish up some little last minute things... I took care of my baby bear, Mimi, and gave her a shower. She was having body aches and all! Poor thing! Then we ordered some Chinese. I was SADDENED by how un-happy I was with the food. I will NOT be callin there AGAIN... (I will not disclose your name now... Because it is SUNDAY) Gustavo was craving Sabidee... But I didn't have the number, Go figure. As the night pushed on, I started to get very sad... So I baked and baked. So my family is happy to have Chocolate Cupcakes with Carmel frosting and Super Fudge Brownies... 












Then it was time to get in bed and watch our movie...
"Battleship"


 Yes- It is Rihanna
And the Hottie from "Just Go with It" Brooklyn Decker

I think that is was a pretty good movie. Gustavo watched more then usual but only Dj made it to the end. I always wake up close to the end... I started Boo-Hoo crying for no real reason (Am I becoming a SAP?) and my sweet DJ noticed and rubbed my shoulder... I LOVE those moments! We are doing a great job raising two little humans!

 I know it seems like a very boring day to most... But it was just what we needed~

No comments:

Post a Comment