Thursday, June 7, 2012

Promotion

I got promoted today from Operations Coordinator to Logistical Analyst II. I feel like it has been a long time coming. I got a Duffle Bag, Coffee Cup, Coin, and a certificate. It felt nice to know that all of my hard work has not gone un-noticed. Strangely enough, I didn't want to give a Speech. I guess if anyone ever wants me to be quiet... They can just put me in front of a group of people! LOL. Shocking- I know!
 My bosses, bosses, boss signed this:)
 This is actually the first coin I have gotten from this Company.
 I thought that this was really cute. When things were getting rough out on mission people would say they were about to have an, "Amberism" or "Go Amber on 'em" So... My saying of, "Imma 'bout to She-Hulk on 'em" was born. And has not yet died as you can see:) Me and Kaia were always making up catchy little jingles. The poor guy from the MOC hated it :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment