Saturday, June 23, 2012

Summer

 I have been doing the homeschooling lessons for the kids this week. Gustavo and a Co-worker sent me these links to help me keep the kids sharp. I bought a lot of little books from LuLu's on EXIT 208 to also keep their minds moving. Summer can really drain the brain! Dj and Mims are still finishing up their school year. We are moving quickly:) We only get Friday off! I am so proud of them and they seem to love the extra work I bring home for them. They work with "Ms. Mommy" for 3 hours a day and then the practice worksheets, workbook assignments, after that... It is a free day.

http://www.tlsbooks.com/letterworksheets1.htm



I hope that the kids finish before the next school year starts. I want to send them to Summer Camp so they can have some fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment