Monday, September 10, 2012

Allyana is HERE!!!

Reggie and Amber welcomed their sweet babygirl into the World yesterday!

Birthdate: 09-09-12
Weight: 6 lbs. 7 oz.
Length: 20 in
Here is the Lil Angel!!!!

 Doesn't she look like a little Eskimo Baby?
 She is SO SMALL!
 Mary Ann and Allyana!!!
 Cheeks
 She was being lazy! Open your eyes Pumpkin!
 "Lady- Leave me alone!!!"
 Sleeping
 Amber, Amber and Ally!
 Amber, Amber and Ally AGAIN!
Mommy and Baby!
I went straight from work to see them! I picked up the Nanny and off to the hospital! I made it to the hospital off of my iPhone Map!!! YAY!
Go Amber!
GUSTAVO- You asked me what I want for my Birthday... Can I have one of these? But a BOY!?

1 comment:

  1. 6.67lbs! 20 inches long! :) Yay she is here! Im so happy...She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete