Thursday, September 6, 2012

Drama from the MAMA!

Today has been one of the worst days I have had over here...

What happened to compassion and understanding? Learning your employees?

Sometimes I HONESTLY want to pack up everything and get the HECK outta here! I have to deal with more then the AVERAGE person! On the DAILY. It gets hard when people do not think about cirumstances or situations! I never ask for "SPECIAL" treatment... But the fact that I am BASICALLY a SINGLE Mother in a Foreign Country... Understand that I have things to do! And I will RECORD MY time ACCORDINGLY!

And you are OFF!!!
-Drive Home
-Spend time with the kids...
-Work Out
-Sleep...
-Wake up 4-6 times in the day...
"I NEED WATER!!!"
-Check the time, email... Sleep
-Wake UP!!!
-Get Dressed
-I have to worry about the CRAZY drivers on the road, those two vehicular cameras on the way to work... (I have to know... Am I going to get a ticket because I am IN the picture? I know I wasn't speeding TWICE and the IDIOT got me flashed!!! How do they know which car it is???)
-Did you remember your badge? Whoa, Yes!
-Is the BUS going to leave you?
-Are you going to be late now?
-PUT ON YOUR REFLECTIVE VEST!!!
Then into the office...
-WOOOOOSA...
-Now, Put on your "I do not give a DARN about anything- EVERYTHING in my life is PEACHY- smile"
"Hi Amber", "Hey Amber", "Glad you are here Amber...."
Sit down at my desk...
EXHALE....
I am on TIME!
That is just 1/2 of it!!!
It is difficult to go into work and SPEND 12.45 hours with the same people...

I try to be the same EVERYDAY... and I am trying to be a better person. Most people who remember me generally only use one word.... "CRAZY"!!! I am really attempting... So when I can feel that someone is pissing me off, I try to stay calm... This TASK is difficult... VERY DIFFICULT...

"Think about the kids, Gustavo... The house... Calm down Amber"
I wish I was RICH and didn't have to work. I could just be get pretty... cook... shop... Do whatever I wanted! And MY FAMILY would be all that I had to WORRY about!...

Where is a Genie when you need one?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Sometimes the people make the job harder then it needs to be! Te Amo!

    ReplyDelete