Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Birthday DJ!!!

DJ had a great birthday! He got so excited when he saw his Skylanders! He got to have his bowling party! I was SO tired! I thought that I was going to be late!
I will have more pictures from the party when they tell me that they are ready for pick up!
I also just received more gifts from him in the mail today! So those pictures will be included also!

 Dennis and Marlyn with DJ. Thank You
 CJ, DJ and Mims!!!
 WWE!!! The Champs!!!
 You cannot get this girl away from her brother! Happy Birthday DJ!!!
 Dj loves to BOWL!
BEN 10! Thank You Jackson Family!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday DJ! Looks like an awesome party and love the cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to post the rest! He stayed smiling so I know he enjoyed himself! THANK YOU!!!

      Delete