Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Aqua Massage

(Be advised: The machine closes COMPLETELY around you!)
 The Nanny and I were at Lulu's shopping and on the way out... I stopped at this Aqua massage set up....
 I really wanted to see what it was like... Since my Nanny is probably the most SOPILED Nanny in Kuwait, She went too.
 It really felt GREAT! They told me how to change the water pressure and area... But instead, I just let it go the way it was set. I think that it was 3KD for 10 minutes. It really felt like 1000 Lil Chinese hands were massaging me... Choppy style.
Maryann is in there...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Your nanny is the luckiest in Kuwait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to tell her that too! LOL. And she just laughs! She is so good to us and the kids LOVE her! She is like family now!

    ReplyDelete