Saturday, December 29, 2012

Early Bird, get a table!

We have tried to eat at Early Bird for the last 3 Fridays... I decided since I couldn't sleep, to wake up the kids and the nanny... Let's start the day! Because I love you:)
We FINALLY got a table at Early Bird. Yummy Yummy!!!
 This is us at 0500!  That means 5 AM!
They are giving me so much sugar!
 Banana Bread French Toast! LOVE IT!
 Mary Ann and her Waffle!
 My breakfast. It was an omlet.

 Domiyana had the Monte Cristo
Dj had the Breakfast Club Sandwich

I was doing Medical in Jabriya and met a lady at who worked at the Early Bird there... Strangest thing, she was from the same county as me in FLORIDA! She was a bit younger then me though... I have seen her 3 or 4 times after that, but I am not sure if she remembers me... So I have never talked to her to find out how she got here and whatnot... I will work on being more social:)
Here is the info for The Early Bird
They open at 5 AM!
The food was very good!

The Sultan Center was open also! It was great! I finished all of my chores with NO traffic! No crowds! Yes, It is true, the early bird gets the worm!

2 comments:

  1. Such a super cute little family! And this place looks pretty tasty, gotta try it someday! Thanks for the recommendation :D
    - BurpsOfHope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- It is so yummy! I have been told about some other places and I will try them as well! We go somewhere every Friday:)

    ReplyDelete