Saturday, December 29, 2012

Friday Family Fun! Desert Style

After running errands... I was on Twitter asking, "What should I do with the kiddies?" The ever so wonderful and sweet American Girl gave me a wonderful suggestion! And directions to a spot where I ccould take the kiddies!

 Me and the kids... This is my hair without any heat... You will probably NEVER see this again! LOL
 This man is brave! Mimi is learning how to drive!
 Let me put your hair up!
 She is so cute huh!?
 Dj getting on a 4 wheeler... He was warming this one up for Mary Ann
 I am watching like a good Mommy!
 Me and Mims! I am TOO big for this thing! But... It will do
 Those are my babies! And Mary Ann! Having fun
 DJ- Do not go up that hill!
 Mary Ann and DJ are driving around!
 My Princess!
 Going to where the 4 wheeler area. It was so pretty there... BEWARE of PotHoles!


 Going to get lunch...



Here are the kids knocked out! A sign of a job well done!
I think that we will go out there again soon.
On the way there were so many people selling fireworks and kites! I will get some next time and spend the day out there... Where is the bathroom though? I didn't see one of those... Hmmm

6 comments:

  1. I'm soooo glad you enjoyed it! I love it up there because it's part of the culture and away from the superficial crowds aimlessly wandering around malls. The kids look like they're having a fabulous time!

    As for the bathroom... that Burger King you stopped at for lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- That is ideal! It was so fun! I really think that I will go out there and do it again...

      Delete
  2. How fun is that! Love the pics. What a great idea AG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes- It was good times! She made sure she told me to dress accordingly:) No heels in the desert! LOL

      Delete
  3. OH, my husband wants to rent a four-wheeler for us to drive around next time we head to Mutla! I didn't see this part either. I think there are different exits to get off to go to different areas. We got off exit 235, I believe. It was very peaceful out there! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took 40 to 6th Ring... And then took the Kuwait City 80... Pasted the Burger King... I took the second road on the Right. (Pot hole HEAVY road) Went up the hill... Then down... WahhhhhLaaaa 4 Wheelers! I will get the Dune Buggies next time!

      Delete