Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!! 2013

Happy New Year 2013!!!

Remember the lessons learned and strive not to make the same mistakes in 2013!

Forget the negativity! Move forward with a smile and the hope that this year everything will work out!

I have been working on myself all of 2012 and I think that so far, so good!

The biggest lesson that I have learned is...
-I cannot control everything in my life.-
That was a hard pill to swallow!
I cannot control other people or their actions.

It is a New Year! Another beginning! Make this year great!

Even small steps are progression!!! Poco a poco!!!
I am still working on my resolution list! 





2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and the beautiful family as well. Love this post and your words of wisdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! The hardest part is doing it myself! LOL

    ReplyDelete