Saturday, December 8, 2012

Loving Lipstick!

Simply Sad, but Stunningly true... I am 28 years old and I have purchased my VERY first LIPSTICK!
I have always used a brown lipliner with gloss before. Reason being- I really didn't like the way that my lips looked DRY with lipstick on... I took a chance when I was in Sephora with Shinita...
What do you think???
 Rouge COCO #29 Ballet Russe

I saw that the sales lady put it on her hand, so... I did too:)
Since the color was so BOLD... I knew not to play up my eyes much... Had I, I may have looked like a DRAG QUEEN!
When I first put it on I thought.... "O My- It wasn't this dark at the store! I look like a vampire!" But when I actually went out! I was popping necks, turning heads and received RAVE reviews! Even after dinner, my lipstick was still in place! It didn't smear off on my napkin or my glass! I was even mistaken for a model... Hmmm, Not so bad I'd say! I think for my next Lipstick purchase... I am going to try RED... I know that is a HUGE step, but I have always wanted to try it!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful color (excellent brand) and almost a Gothic pink. I have similar shades that can sometimes overpower my fair complexion. The way you are wearing it is perfect for night. For daytime you can dab a bit on or even use a lip brush for light strokes. Then blot the heck out of it and finish with a clear or slightly colored gloss.

    You look beautiful! :) Are you on Twitter? It's good to have Twitter linked with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXPAT- Clever wordage! (Gothic Pink!) I will have to try the trick to wearing it in the day! I went into the store BLIND! I had NO idea how to pick it! I thought the shade looked like WINE! You might have to help me pick out my RED!
    No- Not on Twitter... I will have to look into that... What would I Tweet? And how would I get followers? (I will Google it!) Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twitter will help you get more readers for the blog. At least it did for me. Plus it helps you meet other Bloggers in Kuwait. You can Tweet anything you like but it's a great tool for promoting the blog. Every post I finish I Tweet it to our Twitter followers.

      There are two ladies that help me with my blog and one helps with Tweeting a lot. I have almost 8,000 Tweets in a little over a year. That's scary! LOL

      Delete
    2. Ok! I did it... I am @justUSQ8
      (You already found me)
      I hope that it will work! Thanks

      Delete
  3. You look like a shemale :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.. Thank you! I think that drag queens are so FIERCE!

      Delete
    2. I guess "LOL" doesn't realize that drag queens are flawless and look better than most of us real girls. It's indeed a compliment! Maybe LOL wishes a gorgeous woman like yourself was a drag queen since that's probably their type. Haha!

      Delete
    3. Expat- Thanks:) I want to handle RUDE comments/views as classy as possible as a YOU:) Maybe if LOL took the time to actually look at my blog they would see that I have two beautiful kids and a gorgeous husband!

      Delete
  4. I think you look so beautiful, and I really loved the color, actually it's a very good brand :-) and screw whoever thinks otherwise ;)
    -BurpsOfHope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOH- Thanks Darling!:) I really want to buy RED RED RED!!! I think I will try it this weekend!

      Delete