Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012 KUWAIT

Merry Christmas 2012


Another Chirstmas in Kuwait! We make the best of it! I will go home now and see the kids open their gifts! They are so excited! I told them we were going to open the gifts on the 26th so they will be shocked when I wake them up with their presents!

Wish you were here!

Here are my babies early in the morning! I couldn't wait to get home! They were so excited. I woke them up myself:)
Smile Smile Smile!!! Good Morning my Darlings!!!
Ready for presents!
Batman
PS3 controller!
WWE! Thank You Grandma!!!
Harley Quinn!

I love Justin Beiber!!! She was kissing the box!
The Pink Power Ranger!!!
For Ms. Mary Ann!

For Ms. Mary Ann
I cannot wait to play this!
Mimi!!!


Ear buds... Pink of course!!!


Make your own clothes! So clever. Mimi is very 'HANDS ON'


Skylander Giants!!!





Thank You Grandma!
Thank You Grandma!

Sign to make her name! She did this FIRST! LOL Thanks Grandma!

Finger nail polish! Thanks!
PS Vita!










She LOVED this! She wants to spy on her brother!










Paper for me! I am a note person... It is true!
A journal for me! Thank You Mama Maria!




6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the photos. Merry Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!. You know I woke them up as soon as I got home.... I love having those, "Just woke up pics"

      Delete
    2. How much fun is that! Having children is the best part of life and I can't wait to wake up to that on Christmas morning. You have two beautiful children Amber. What a lovely family. Happy New Year!

      Delete
    3. Yes- It is the best! I love them! I will have to add some words to this post! When I get asked, "What did you get for Christmas?" I reply, "My childrens' smiling faces" LOL

      Delete
  2. Such a fabulous Christmas morning and I LOVE how the maid participates as well. So very kind of you. Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Ann is a LIFESAVER I really do not know what I did without her before! We all love her so much! Thanks AG!

      Delete