Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Tattoos

By looking at me, people would not know that I have any tattoos. I actually like it that way!

I realized that I couldn't see any of the tattoos that I already have... So- When on vacation... I got two!
I didn't think that I was going to have the time, but we had a layover in Dallas...

This tattoo is OUR Wedding date. I really wanted this tattoo. Gustavo also has the same tattoo in the same spot:) Now he will never "FORGET" our anniversary! LOL.
(Wow- I have more freckles then I realized, gotta love FLA)

Now- This is actually a completely sweet and intimate story...

I was looking around and found a verse that I really liked...
"Love Never Fails" 1 Corinthians 13:8 (NIV)
I wrote it down on a sticky note and stuck it on my computer screen...
Fast Forward...

When Gustavo and I got married, the man there asked if we would like to have a scripture read, we said, "YES"
Guess what he read??? You guessed it!
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (ESV)
And his last words were, "Love Never Ends" 
So- I decided to get that as well...  in My own handwriting!
 I know that you cannot tell from the photo... But this is the inner/upper arm...

We went to a place called "Tiger Moon"

The owner (Britt) was so nice to us and even gave us a ride back to the hotel! The taxi NEVER showed! We waitied FOREVER!!! The place was super CLEAN!

2 comments:

  1. You two are so romantic. I wonder how y'all met? I'm being nosey. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are one of those "Contracting" Love Stories:)
      Sperry's (yes the shoes) had a lot to do with it! LOL.
      Airplanes... Dubai... It is a better story face to face though!
      How did you and H meet?

      Delete