Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pinup Girl Clothing

I do not know if Kuwait Culture has changed me... Or if I am just growing up... But when I was on vacation in AMERICA... I was SHOCKED and AMAZED by what I saw the women wearing! What happened to respecting yourself? I guess I am more reserved now-a-days!

I love to look classy... Edgy... Hollywood Glam... DIFFERENT
I found another website with some very nice vintage style clothing... And it is cheaper then the 'STOP STARING' brand.

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com

AND THEY HAVE SHOES that are my size!!! I am in LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. When I walk into Walmart I'm stunned. It's pretty damn scary. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! We decided not to buy our house because we were both like, "HECK NAH" The Wal Mart people scared us out of the town! LOL

      Delete