Saturday, December 15, 2012

Stop Staring Clothing Line

One day I was sitting at work and I just started drawing some clothes thinking to myself, "I wonder if I could MAKE my OWN clothes???" I thought it would be super fun... And my clothes would always fit me JUST RIGHT...
Here are the drawings that came to me...
WARNING: I am NOT a professional SKETCH artist... This was just free hand, off the top.
I love the Retro look with the high waists ETC...





Well- I guess I do not have to make any of my own clothes because someone else has already made them...
http://www.stopstaringclothing.com/sunshop/

My ideas always come far too late:(

I love these dresses! But they are a bit pricey for my liking! Maybe a treat for myself every once in awhile. I will buy my first one after I drop 10 pounds.

More to Follow!
-This is how I found this brand!


No comments:

Post a Comment