Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tweet Tweet

Following the friendly advice of Expatandthecity I have made a TWITTER ACCOUNT...
www.twitter.com
I am generally NOT pro Social Media... But exposure and entertainment is needed:)
So I am @JustUSQ8
https://twitter.com/JustUSQ8
What will the "Followers" be called???

"To the Think Tank!!!"

Tips to follow as I learn a lil bit!

So far...
BE SAFE...
No Locations.
No "Hey I am at Caribou Coffee in Fahaheel" tweets...
Do NOT open up any links from people you do not know
Eat Cheesecake for happiness

How do you find "Followers"???
First thing that I did was went to Expats profile...
I looked at who she was following and then picked some of her people.
Then I clicked on a couple of their people... ETC
I also picked the people that I liked!
More to follow...

I will set a goal to "Follow" 100 people every week. Obtainable? I think YES
Wil I be able to TWEET 100 times a week? Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment