Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blogging Bliss


I met two great Bloggers yesterday before I went to work.

We had a beverage of our choice, smoked shisha and had fun talking. They were both funny and easy to talk to. They were smart and super sweet!

The Canadian, from here on out is dubbed: ‘PENNY’
The American will wear the title of “Ms. Idaho”

Ms. Idaho taught me the proper way to pronounce ‘HERMES’ 
I always called it ‘Her-Mees’ but it is ‘Er-Mez’ LMAO…

Yes EXPAT, we were talking about your new purse! (See it here)

See how great it is to hang out with clever ladies!

Penny told me some great stories of things that have happened to her and had me wanting to know so much more!

I realize that I am a bit ackward, strange, witty, weird, odd, unique, original …. (adjectives continue endlessly) but I am a good person who is loyal, honest and with a HUGE heart… Hate me or love me… This is Amber.

I told myself that I would start getting out there and meeting new people in 2013! And I did! What a great start! Maybe you will be hearing more about Penny and Ms. Idaho! I sure hope so!

13 comments:

  1. All three of you sound lovely and I'm so glad we connected through our blogs and twitter.

    Amber, I'm pretty sure with my slight Southern accent even I don't pronounce it right. LOOOL Youvare the most energetic mother I know here. How do you have the time to do all that you do? I barely have time to sleep. I admire you so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I drink a MONSTER everyday! LOL!!! I admire you too! You make time for what is important! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you got out and met some fellow bloggers! I know the two you're referring to, though I've never had the pleasure of meeting them (or anyone lately for that matter).

    Enjoy your new found friendships!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AG- I have been trying to get with you! I will start calling and stalking you more until YOU FINALLY have coffee with me:) I have a feeling that you will be a friend to me even when you are in America! I love your advice! XOXOX

      Delete
    2. I DEFINITELY want us to get together before I leave... I'm truly trying to find time. As we get closer to the flight date things are just soooo hectic!But even once I get to the US I'll still continue to blog, be on Twitter, and available for chatting!

      Delete
    3. I understand completely! :)

      Delete
  3. I love meeting new people here! I'm up for some coffee and a chat any time too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Allyson! We shall make a date! You are also on my BLOG Crush list:)

      Delete
    2. Aww, thanks! We should definitely do something!

      Delete
    3. Are u cheating on me (expat) already? Lmao!

      Delete
    4. EXPAT!!! You rejected me! I couldn't wait forever! LMAO! ~TEAM EXPAT~

      Delete
  4. We need to do Al Kout soon, before it gets hot. Besitos. :)

    ReplyDelete