Friday, January 4, 2013

Shake Shack

The kids and I are still on a quest to find the BEST burger in Kuwait...
We decided to try Shake Shack again...

This time, I will tell you that the burgers were better than last time. I do enjoy the crinkly fries:)
This was YUMMMMY! It is like cake and ice cream all mixed together, you know... The way you do it at birthday parties! At least I do!
 As you can see... It is more expensive then the Smash Burger... We will have to go to Fat Burger again... as I do not recall the price...
17.500 KD equals....62.12 USD!!! Oh Me, Oh My!

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried Elevation Burger? Really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Where is that at? I will add that to my list to try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's one at the Avenues. If you're standing in front of the Texas Roadhouse and look right across the mall at the 2nd floor, you'll see it. There's also one in Alhamra Tower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that my son pointed that out to me! We will DEF try it! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Hi there! Do уou knοw if thеy maκe
    any plugins to assist with Seaгch Εngine
    Oρtimizatiοn? Ӏ'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeіng very good gainѕ.
    If you knоw of any pleaѕе shаre.
    Appreciаte it!
    Check out my weblog ; fat loss factor real review

    ReplyDelete