Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back to Blogging!

I know that I have been MIA lately... Thank You for all the people who took the time to check up on me!

I went ahead and posted... I will write more soon on each post! I just want everyone to know that I am still alive:)

I got an email from a "LOVELY" reader who made a comment about how I do not write about things that are important.... Hmmm... My FAMILY is the MOST IMPORTANT thing to me.
The reason that I write this blog is to vent and to make an online journal of their travels and outtings. It is something that I want them to remember.
I was taught long ago to stay away from sticky subjects such as religion and politics. If I have a strong belief in something at the moment, then I will write about it. As far as me writing about "nails"... According to my statistics... I get a lot of hits on those posts; you may not like them, but other people do.

Also- We are getting ready for a Thailand trip for Mim's Golden birthday!!! I plan to take LOTS of pictures!

 

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!

    Keep blogging the way you want to. It's interesting and fresh. F the haters. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Expat! I just needed a bit of a breather! XOXO

      Delete
  2. So glad you're back! I check your blog daily to see if there's anything new. I was pleasantly surprised :)

    As for what people have to say... you have the right attitude. Your blog (anyone's blog) is for them and something they enjoy doing. If someone feels your topics aren't important then I can't imagine why they would continue to read.

    Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your back! So funny that someone is trying to tell you what to write about on YOUR blog! Keep doing what you do- I enjoy reading about all your adventures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Allyson! How are you doing? I hope all is well! We have to get together SOON!

      Delete
  4. AG- That is true! I do not know why they would feel the need to mention it... But it is ok! I love it! I hope you are settling in! I missed reading the blogs I follow!

    ReplyDelete