Friday, September 13, 2013

Dj's birthday 9-9-13



My baby boy is not a baby anymore!!! Soon he will be in double digits and I just can't help but wonder, "Where did the time go?"

Born at a WHOOPING 10.8 lbs... He control my every move since 2004~

He is a big kid! Super smart! So caring and he is really a GREAT SON!

We were going to go to Dubai for his birthday, but instead we stayed here and celebrated at
"CARTOON NETWORK WORLD"
Call: 6779756 (You-sary) That is how his name sounded!!!
 
If you are thinking about throwing a party. This place was great. They play games with the kids for like 3 hours... Feed them, do the cake and then let them out to play with all of the games.
I liked it because it was BIG and not crowded! That is a HUGE plus! I think that I would take them back there again!
 
I do not know many people with children... But we had a blast!

Thanks to everyone who came out to wish our DJ a Happy Birthday!!!
Dj when he was younger! And SOOOO cute:)

 Me and 4 Arms!
 Caleb, Cole and Allyson! Thank you! You are so sweet!!! and TINY!!!
 My beautiful family and CAKE!
 
 Dance Kids! Dance
 More Dancing
 Happy Birthday Dominic! (That is his REAL name!)
 Family!!!
 Face Paint! That lady made this look SO easy!!!
 The family and a couple friends!
 He loves his MaryAnn!!!
 Me and my bestie here in Kuwait! Complete Opposites and cpmpletely AWESOME
 
 Mims rode with Karina! Grown!!!
 
 The gift from our Kuwaiti's (The owners of where we live)
 The girls!!!
Work it Mims!!!
 
I had a couple days off from work! Which was great! It gave me time to un-wind and spend some time with the kids... I slept in and felt very good!
I love my family so much and I am glad that they are here with me!
 
XOXOXOX 

4 comments:

  1. I should've checked your blog sooner! Sorry! Thank you, thank you! We had lots of fun. Your family is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just put it up yesterday:) LOL. Your family is so sweet too! And your kids behave SO well! We will have to get together again soon!

      Delete