Saturday, September 14, 2013

If I could SAVE the World...

Sittng in my office, I hear CNN ALL DAY LONG! CNN International is NOT like CNN in America!

It is far less sensored.

It shows dead bodies... and EVERYTHING...

If I could change the World...

Here are a couple things that I would start with right away:

1. Stop letting CHILDREN get married.
- Mimi is 7 years old... I could not, FOR NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, sell her to a MAN.
(Or anyone)
There are so many articles about how these young children are dying... Being SOLD by their own families to MUCH older men.
What do you think little girls know about marriage? More over, what do they know about sex? I saw an article (Read it here) about an 8 year old dying from internal bleeding... It is sick. As a mother, as a WOMAN, it makes my stomach hurt!

2. Get rid of ALL nuclear weapons
- Why do we have them, if we shouldn't use them? I would have all these SUPER GENIUS' come up with a way to destroy them all. There is no need for them. ZERO reason to have them!

3. Send CRIMINALS to Mars
- I see how people want to go and live on Mars... Better idea... Send all the killers, rapists, and those guys who are marrying 8 year olds up there! Use them to build a World up there... I wonder if any of them would make it? I doubt it. I hate that there are SO many TAX dollars going to feeding, sheltering and educating people who have committed the biggest SINS whilst hard working people can barely make a living.


I think that 3 changes are enough for now. I will never be the President of the United States or Ruler of the WORLD... But if I was.........



 

No comments:

Post a Comment