Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Moving to the Tampa Area


Oh the time is nearing! It is time to CLOSE on the house. We decided to move to the Tampa Area.

I am a FloridianJ And I LOVE my Sunshine State! After a LOT of research; we chose TAMPA.

Why???

Well- Here are our TOP ten reasons:

1.  They have a NFL Team

2.  They have a MLB Team
 

3.  Theme Parks
 


 

 
4.  Beaches
 

 

5.  Good central location (close to Orlando, Miami and my hometown too)
 


 

6.  Military Contractors J

7.  MacDill AFB
 


 

8.  International Airport

9.  I think that the job market looks pretty promising!
 
10.        It is FLORIDA!!!

The house should be done in November! We are excited. We have been buying a lot for the house. We try to knock out a little every time that we get paid. I know that we will be busy so I do not want to have to be stressed out doing a lot of other things that need to be done as well. I would like to just close on the house… And start decorating and unpacking! Enjoy a bit of time with my family as I cannot recall how long it has been since we have been in Florida… I want to say…maybe since Mims was 2! So that is 5 years!!! Wow! Time has been FLYING!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love Florida! Congrats! :) You should add that there is no state tax.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love FLORIDA TOO!!! Yes, You are right! That slipped my mind!

      Delete