Friday, September 13, 2013

What a year!!!


I have no excuse to why I haven't written... I have been trying to keep myself together with all the craziness that has happened this year. I will not get into it all, as I would like that to stay PRIVATE and keep a bit of my self image!!!
 

I can honestly say that 2013 has been the worst year of my life!

I thought that it would have been my BEST year since it is DJ and Mimi's GOLDEN year...
 
Not the case!

I could probably write a New York Times Best Seller with these 9 months of my life!

Betrayal and lies consumed my year... My 2013...

 I guess at times you are given crazy situations to see how well you handle them. I must say I believe I deserve an OSCAR!!! I controlled myself better than I ever thought I would. I came to work... And most people would never know that my life was FALLING apart.

 I thought that I had friends, friends who loved me and cared about me... But that was not the case. I was merely a person who had expectations of the people that I cared about. I didn't want to see them as they were...  I talked to them about what was going on in my life, my worries and fears. Big Mistake! I felt like I lost myself! Like no one could see me. I saw everyone else having fun and living their lives... Why do I always have to be so responsible?

 Jealousy consumes a lot of people around you. You may not be aware of it. The secrets that you share with your "friends" will be used as ammunition against you!
 
*** Jealousy is an emotion, and the word typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something of great personal value, particularly in reference to an existing connection. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, resentment,. ETC***
 


People will spread rumors... Make false judgments... they will LIE, LIE, LIE on you... BUT Remember... You will learn from this. AND be so much stronger!


I know that I have learned a lot and realize that I am a STRONG woman!!!
 
Remember when a ship is going down... No one wants to see anyone else get in a life boat!
 

FINALLY~
Things are turning around now!!!
 

I am happy that my family is back TOGETHER. Gustavo is back from Afghanistan. The kids have returned from their Summer vacation in North Carolina. We are all just adjusting to each other again.
 

I am so glad that they are back. It makes me happy to know that I have someone on my side when the World is against me.
 
Our marriage has been VERY hard and I am hoping that compared to this year, we will have SMOOTH SAILING from here on out!

We are building a house (AGAIN) and it should be complete by the end of the year!

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment