Thursday, October 3, 2013

Azteca

My GORGEOUS Family!
Picture Time
Ok, Last One!
CACTUS
AZTECA
DECO




Happy Independence Day to Honduras!!!
Kissing my Honduran Hunny!
Eyes to eyes, nose to nose and LIPS to LIPS
You watching me? I am watching YOU!
The coasters... SMH... 

My family getting ready to GRUB!
Chicken Toastadas!  (We got ONE for free!!!)
Tamale!
I do not know what this is called! But Gustavo ate it!
Mole Negro... It tasted like BBQ chicken... That is the best way I could describe it
Cron Tortillas
DJ, Mary Ann and Mims all got chicken burritos!
Kinda pricey I think... But a nice atmosphere. 
We walked to Nestle for a sweet desert
I loved that YOU can make your own ICE CREAM SANDWICHES... Pick your own cookies and Ice Cream! This was Mims creation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment