Tuesday, October 8, 2013

CH Pink

All the times I have been at The Avenues.... And I have FAILED to see this BEAUTIFUL Creation!
 I do not know if I am a SUCKER... But Anytime I see something with the Breast Cancer Ribbon... I buy it!
The BOTTLE is so nice! I love it! CH makes GREAT perfume, so I am sure this one will be NO less then perfect!
 I have NOT smelled this perfume yet, but I will this weekend! I will report back my findings! (I was NOT able to find this LIMITED EDITION anywhere!)
"Wish aims to bring the concepts of love, hope and solidarity into an inspired product to help the fight against breast cancer."
  • olfactive notes

    Top Note
    Fruity and citric notes for a young carefree touch. Bergamot from Calabria, Lemon)

    Middle Note
    Warm and elegant (Bulgarian rose, Jasmine sambac, Orange blossom, Praliné, Cinnamon)

    Base Note
    Softer notes, warm interiors (Sandalwood, cedarwood, Cashmere, Patchouli, Amber notes, Transparent musk)





  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment