Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Going out with a bang

Well, I got some good news! We are getting our retrieval tomorrow!!! I didn't know that I was going to have to take all these shots though! Going out with a BANG. (Shots)
 
I had to take 6 vials of Bravelle (3 power/1 water Xs 2) 1 in each thigh and 1 injection of Decapeptyl in my arem at 2130 then I had to get another shot.... (2 powder/1 water) in my Bum! The upper part, I am not going to lie, that was the most painful shot that I have taken! I do not know if it was the PERSON, the NEEDLE or the Meds! But I screamed! I am not sure what is the name of the meds but it was some HCG shot.
I got home around 11 PM. Gustavo is in Dubai... So it sucked having to do it all alone! I like it when he is with me.
So, I have to take a couple of pills in the morning and also take my meds to them (They made me buy the meds before the retreival)
 


 More to follow! I am hoping that Gustavo will fly in tonight, because I really NEED him tomorrow! He will be doing his part!
I hope I do not get sick from the MJ Milk (Propofol) like I did last time!
It is funny because the Dr. said that I look Strong but I am "delicate" and "sensitive" to the medicine! LOL...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of shots!!! I hope all goes well tomorrow! I'm praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Allyson! I know! I am glad that I am off the shots! You kinda get used to it. I found that the trick is... DO NOT LOOK! LOL. I hope we will get to chat soon! Thanks for your support

    ReplyDelete