Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gustavo's Birthday!!! Cuts Steakhouse

Gustavo had a birthday! It was on Saturday! We celebrated on Saturday and Sunday! I know... He is so spoiled!
 So my Hubz was NOT able to decide what cake to get for him birthday... So I picked! CAKE N BAKE Yummy!
 My 3 babies... DJ, Mimi and Louie

The traffic was HELLA crazy on 30 for some reason! We were going to attempt to find RIO!... But No luck! I was happy to see that there was a Brazilian Steakhouse in the Avenues! (What don't they have?)
 Mims, Maryann and DJ
 CUTS!!! Inside, I liked the deco. The kids actually REALLY love the place as well!





 I learned something new, thanks Gustavo! Panoramic



 Our family!
 KISS KISS KISS KISS







Then to the CHEESECAKE FACTORY for a desert! Gustavo and I had the Red Velvet Cheesecake and the kids split an Oreo masterpiece!
I got my Hubzy some new shoes and a new watch... I thought he needed a watch with a BROWn band... As I never saw him wear one like that before!
I will take a picture... As I see he wore it today!

Gustavo~ I want to say THANK YOU for sticking by me! I know I am a flawed woman, but I am always striving to become better and to make you and the kids happy! Forgive me for not telling you daily how truly blessed I am to call you my husband!
I thank you for all that you are and all that you will become! 
Together we can make it thru anything! 
Forgive me for my time of weakness and bad judgement!
It's just me and you!

Te Amo Mi Suave! 

No comments:

Post a Comment