Monday, October 21, 2013

More Menopur

I went to the doctor last night. I got my blood drawn and then a "WANDA" scan! I have 16 eggs! Basically, I have 8 eggs in my Left ovary and 8 in my Right as well. The biggest are 14-15mm. She said that is good for my 8th day! The goal is to get them to 18-20mm. I have a bit further to go. So... Now I have to take 5 menopurs/2 water injections.
1) 3 powder/1 water (Injection into one thigh)
2) 2 powder/ 1 water (Injection into the other thigh)
3) Gustavo also gives me an injection at home... To keep my ovaries sleeping
 
 


We go back on Tuesday! I am hoping that they will be big and fat! I do not know if we are going to do the retrieval on Thursday or Saturday... But I do know that it will be this week! And that is exciting. It is taking longer then I expected it would. This is day 34! Not that I did something EVERY day!
I am ready to get everything done! I know that the WORST thing will be waiting to see if I am pregnant! That will be the longest WAIT! With everything that we have coming up, I think that I will be busy enough to keep my mind occupied!
I am already making the vacation calendar! So much to do!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment