Saturday, October 12, 2013

Oh Doctor...

We went to the doctor on the 10th to get our prescription... It was EXPENSIVE. 159.500 KD
(565.48 USD)
 I have to take these for 7 days! I must go to the hospital to get these injections.
Gustavo will not be able to give me these injections... Joy oh Joy! I start these tonight. I will provide follow ons!
I am really feeling LOST in the process. My doctor hasn't given me a protocol... Or a timeline. I have been doing this about a month now. Medicine, hysterscopy, WANDA scans, period, More shots... SILENCE... And then more meds and shots.
I talked to another woman and she said that she went to the doctor and got shots in her stomach for 5 days... And Waaaaaaahhhh La... Egg Retrieval and Transfer... Preggo with Twins. (BOYS)
Even with the stuff that I am reading on the Internet... NOTHING matches the meds that I am given! I asked "Will I have a 3 or 5 day transfer?"... And he has the whole "Inshallah" attitude.
I never really get any answers...
(Woosa, whilst pulling upon my ear)
Practice my patience!!!
It is hard being a PLANNER and not being able to PLAN!

On a happier note!!! I get two days off to spend with my LOVELY family!!!
Seems like all of my teacher friends are off on FANTASTIC holidays! Enjoy EID! Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I just found your blog. This is my second day on Gonal and Menopur. I am so scared with the whole process...I think my retrieval will be next week. Best of luck to both of us. Love & Health ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How exciting! Do not be scared, it isn't that bad! You get used to it and then before you knowit... You are already pregnant! I have my retreival tomorrow! I would love to hear about your cycling as well! Best of luck to you!

      Delete