Friday, October 18, 2013

Will there be more Menopur?

Tonight I will be getting my LAST dose of Menopur. (I hope!) I was directed to have 3 ampules: 1 water for 7 nights.

I am hoping that at my doctor's appt, that my eggs are going to be plenty and 20mm!
I have to get my blood drawn and then a scan.

How am I feeling???
- Emotional
- A bit bitchy
- Bloated
- Hot Flashes
- Soreness (My thighs)
- Head aches
- People piss me off... QUICKLY (Not the kids... Just the adults!)
- Cramping
- Some short SHARP pains in my stomach
- Lower back pain
- Tired

I have NO idea what they will say to me tomorrow. I just hope that it is good news! I hope that my doctor gives me some kind of answers.

Generally when I ask questions... My doctor always says, "Let's get this step done first"
***IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!***
I am glad that things are SLOWLY progressing!

Everyone in the house is waiting for this to happen! I already feel pregnant!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment