Thursday, December 19, 2013

Yes, I am back

    Gustavo and I flew home to close on the house! YAY! We did a lot of painting… Almost every room has a color! I think that we accomplished a lot in a small amount of time. A lot of window blinds were put up as well! I think that I am a pro with the drill now.

    We are back home… And happier then ever. We were stuck with a lot of delayed and cancelled flights due to the big winter storm that was happening in the North-East coast. That was a LONG 36 hours! I tell you that!

    I honestly didn't want to leave! I found that being home was comfortable! Our area had EVERYTHING… So close. The drivers were so friendly. Strangely enough, We have Arab neighbors! They were very friendly. The neighborhood was very diverse. I loved that! I am sure that the kids will have plenty of people to play with there.

    My home town is maybe an hour and a half away. I didn't make it to visit as I was very busy running around, plus… People really wanted to see the kids, and since we didn't bring them… They would have been disappointed. My cousin Stephanne and her daughter Danielle did come to visit us though and I was SO happy to see them!!! 

    I have two close friends that live in the area and Gustavo also has people he knows there… So… I think that we will be comfortable on the friend avenue as well. It was cool to just pick up the phone and be able to call my Bestie without thinking about the time difference!

    A lot of people keep asking when we will be home for good. I would love to be able to answer that… I just can't. I want to keep our family together and if living in Kuwait is how it has to happen then… We will be in Kuwait! :)

    It is so close to Christmas and it doesn't really feel like it. I am ready for the NEW YEAR! 

    NEW Beginnings! I am ready to put 2013 in my REAR VIEW mirror as it has been the WORST year of my life!!! My focus this coming year is my FAMILY! That is all!  




No comments:

Post a Comment