Sunday, October 12, 2014

Banegas Babies

I know that I haven't written, but I have been busy! I had the twins at 36 weeks:) They were born healthy!!!
Xander Justice was 6.10 lbs and Xylia Marie was 6.6 lbs. They were both 18 inches long! Pretty good size twins for 1 month early huh? Xylia was having some breathing problems, but I got her after a couple of hours! I did go into pre-term labor once, at 33 weeks but they stopped it, I did get the steroid shots for the twins lungs though... Here they are!!!
 Me getting BIGGGGGG... I was 34 weeks here.
 Xylia and Xander
Xan the Man and CeeCee
 I can't believe I have 4 kids! I love them
Xylia and Xander

12 comments:

  1. congratulations to your safe delivery...the kids are all adorable and healthy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I feel truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats mashallah on your healthy delivery , they look gorgeous :) i have a friend who opting for IVF after months of failed attempts :( do you mind mentioning the name of the clinic you started your treatment at? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I went to Dr. Patrick at the London Hospital. IVF might not have to be done, there are other options that are less invasive. Good Luck to her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the info much appreciated , hope something works out for her her last attempt she miscarried and has sort of lost hope, i remembered your blog post and your journey and told her to have a read might lift her spirits up a bit.Thanks again :)

      Delete
    2. No problem! I wish her much luck! If she ever has questions, I will answer them the best I can!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on having your healthy twins mash Allah! I'm still going thru ivf and praying this will be our cycle after 2 chemicals. I'm an American in Kuwait so was awesome finding your blog ☺��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope that you had success! Now the twins are running around and about to be two!

      Delete
  6. Hello, If you don't mind, may I ask you about your experience having IVF dine here in Kuwait and about the clinic you went to.Thank you My email is shannonstillwell74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, If you don't mind, may I ask you about your experience having IVF dine here in Kuwait and about the clinic you went to.Thank you My email is shannonstillwell74@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete