Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A whole new meaning to THIRST!!!

No, seriously, I want water all of the time! I am almost done with my 10 day shred! 

I must say that I am hardly hungry and I am drinking more water then EVER before. I find myself with more energy. I am taking the twins to the mall and park… BY MYSELF! (I know, it's crazy!) I decided that I would show a before and after… I will use this after and make another in a couple of months to see results! Summer is coming QUICK!

This is my in July and again in December!


I would also like to talk about another type of thirst… A thirsty MAN! I DO NOT like being hit on when I am with my children… Story is as follows:

I took my 10 year old daughter, her friend and my 1 1/2 year old girl twin to the movies. The movie was late starting so I took my youngest outside to walk around. The movie was starting so I went back in. Before I could get to my seat, a man tapped my elbow. (I thought I lost Fat Mama's shoe) He told me that I looked good… I said thank you and then proceeded to my seat. There were two empty seats to my right… I put my daughter in one of them beside me. The man sat in the next seat… My little daughter starts to scream so I put her on my lap. The man then reached over and introduced himself to me and said, "You really do look great" Mind you… I am with 3 little girls!!! I am wearing regular clothes, no make up… My hair was a mess… I wasn't "seeking" any attention… Back to the story… So I watched the movie, he said a couple of things to me, I ignored him and kept my eyes straight up at the screen. After 5 minutes or so… He left. ISN'T THAT SUPER CREEPY? How rude! I was with children!

And I would also just like to say to the man who hit on me in WAL-MART in front of my 10 year old while he had his two kids…

YES, I did hear you… And I was ignoring you. Thank You for the kind compliment of me killing my pants and no, it wasn't intentional! LOL

Remember that a woman LOVES her kids… Treat her with respect in front of them! 

Rant complete!

4 comments:

  1. nice artikel
    http://www.kangalip.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it.Your website is awesome, great content , one of the best website i have ever visited.It has very useful features and content.

    immigration agency for oman

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration.
    Relocation companies

    ReplyDelete