I am feeling so sad today…
My Baby Bears (Dj and Mimi) are going to America at the end
of the weekL and
Papa Bear (Gustavo) is in Afghanistan… Seems like he will be back in 125 days!!! SO… I will be here in Kuwait ALONE for
the first time in 2 years!!!
At least Mary Ann isn’t leaving me!!! But the question still is:
What am I going to do???
My sweet “Miss Idaho” is going to be in America too!!! Geez- I feel like I am missing something!
I would like to also add that TODAY is my 2nd Anniversary being in Kuwait!!!
Looking back, Time has FLOWN!
Being alone can be a good thing. It will allow you to get to know yourself better :)
ReplyDeleteI know myself VERY well... I already sit in silence at work for 12 hours...
DeleteBless ya :( i hate being alone as well! hope your kids are back and cheering you up, sending positive vibes your way <3
ReplyDeleteThank you! They are back and life is GREAT! My husband is ALSO back here in Kuwait! So... My family is COMPLETE! I truly appreciate the sweet comment!
DeleteI'll be back soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteNow you are back and we have still not had a DATE! I need some Miss Idaho time!
Delete