The Lemonade Diet... Or the Master Cleanse... Whatever you want to call it! It is a 10 day ALL liquid diet consisting of only these liquids:
- Salt Water Flush (Sea salt or Epsom salt)
- Lemonade (Freshly squeezed lemons, organic maple syrup, cayenne pepper and water)
- Herbal Tea (I used "Smooth Move" but any tea with Senna leafs)
So I have not being doing great at maintaining my weight when I lose it... I am right back to 204! I really need to shock my body and burn off some of this stored fat. I have a weeding coming up and I have to be able to wear the dress that I already got altered!
So this is my journey of 10 days! Praying that I can even make it that far! It is hard cooking for kids and not being able to eat.
Oh Yea, I am making Gustavo do it too! He is heavier then he has ever been before.
Starting Weight:
Amber: 205
Gustavo: 222
I started the night before by taking the Smooth Move tea... No sugar. It wasn't horrible.
Day 1: Salt water flush...
Yuck! This is probably the worst part of the regimen.
I made a gallon worth of the "lemonade" since I was sharing it. Hunger wasn't the issue. The headaches were horrible. I mean HORRIBLE. I felt pretty lazy. And mentally- I do not think I am prepared. I keep thinking about food!
I weighed myself and I am 199~
Gustavo is 214
Day 2: Salt water flush! It was more like a chug and I actually threw some back up!
I drank the lemonade...
Day 3: I ate a salad. Again, I wasn't starving... But the head ache was just too much. I couldn't continue on.
I seriously think that anyone who does this cannot be active. I mean, I am chasing twins and cooking for my family. If I had nothing to do all day, I guess I could complete this challenge. What it did make me realize was that I was eating WAY too much before. I started eating smaller portions and food that was better for me.
I have been eating salads and laying off too many sweets. That has really been helping.
I had a sad realization, I am 31 and I have been worried about my weight basically all my life. There is no fun in that! I just want to enjoy my life, be healthy and happy. So let's see how healthy eating goes and maybe I can just ease my way into the liquid diet. Allowing soup. I think I might have to lay off the caffeine first as I am sure that was what was causing the headache!
You can do it... keep going,
ReplyDelete3DPRINT is Leading Online Printing service in Kuwait for Personalized Business Products, Corporate Gifts, Photo Mugs, Printed T-Shirts , Stickers, Mobile Covers, Pen Drives, Pillow Covers, screen printing | Designs & Create your custom products Online | 2000+ Products 10000+ Design Options | Designs for Every Occasion | Fast Delivery |
ReplyDelete