After working overseas a while and traveling a lot... There comes a time when one starts to think about planting roots somewhere. To have a home. A place to live and grow as a family. This is the point that we are currently at. After doing a lot of research on areas, we have decided where we are going to move. I was looking in Florida but then a co-worker of mine had me pull up a builder. http://www.valeirvinhomes.com/ I completely fell in love with the style. Gustavo's style is a lot like mine, he is just cheaper (You know it is true) It sounds fine and dandy to say, "We are going to build" But the truth is- It is a very difficult prject. More so because I am very detail oriented. Things that I never paid much mind to before are now becoming my main focus. For example: The other day we went out with some friends to eat. I noticed the different colors of wood, tiles, lighting and even the walls in the bathroom. Something so simple becomes so complicated. The vision is in my head- I just do not know how to get them all out. Being super creative is hard because you never know if you are conveying your ideas properly.
Where have you decided on building?
ReplyDeleteT-E-X-A-S! Can you believe it?
Delete