I was unable to sleep well today so I was playing with my MacBook and found these photos. I can not lie and take credit for these photos... They were taken last year by one of the sweetest people that I have ever met. Suzette Mizell. We were roomates in Houston during in-processing and stuck together in Dubai. We were all over the place! I saw more that time in Dubai than all the other times COMBINED. Fresh Fruit. There you have it! She takes some good pictures huh?
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Day 8: Fresh Fruit
I was unable to sleep well today so I was playing with my MacBook and found these photos. I can not lie and take credit for these photos... They were taken last year by one of the sweetest people that I have ever met. Suzette Mizell. We were roomates in Houston during in-processing and stuck together in Dubai. We were all over the place! I saw more that time in Dubai than all the other times COMBINED. Fresh Fruit. There you have it! She takes some good pictures huh?
Labels:
Amber,
Blog,
Day 8,
Dubai,
Fruit,
grape,
grapes,
Gustavo,
Gustavo Banegas,
kuwait,
love,
MacBook,
Maye,
Photo Challenge,
Suzette Mizell,
watermelon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment