Monday, May 7, 2012

Explore

Gustavo and I were exploring different options for the next visa run. The only dates available are RIGHT before Ramadan... So- Bahrain it will be! It is a short flight, no layovers and I am sure as long as there is a pool the kids will be happy.
When I first got with Gustavo I told him of a dream that I had... I dreamt that I was in a Spanish speaking country and that I worked at an orphanage. Perhaps that was me getting my calling... I do not know. I only know that my passion is to help people. Gustavo sent me this link and it only re-confirmed how beautiful his soul is:
http://www.volunteerhonduras.org/
This would be a great vacation idea! And it is giving back! I know that we will do this trip! Sooner or Later!
Seeing these sides of my partner only deepen the love and respect that I have for him. Noble and Humble... were just added to his list of great attributes.

No comments:

Post a Comment